Interview at INALPI SpA Italy
- Your company has an historical tradition in the dairy segment. Could you please explain us the origins? How is the company born?
INALPI SpA is born in the sisties from 2 families: Invernizzi and Baratero and Invernizzi &C. In 2000 the company has been changed in Inalpi.
- Which are the products with whom your company started the business? How did the subsequent choices of new products take place?
In the 60s, the leader product was butter. As a matter of fact we started as a dairy company, then in the 60s/70s we started to manage, sell and age typical and d.o.c. (controlled designation of origin) products. In the 90s we started our adventure with the processed cheese. Our first production was for processed cheese slices, then we produced triangular processed cheese portions.
- The quality of your products and raw materials you are using is for you fundamental. For example, the milk used comes from only Italian producers and is certified “Italia Alleva". Could you please talk about it?
In the processed cheese production the first ingredient is milk. It is collected in the Piedmontese territory, the majority in the area of Cuneo city; as far as processed cheese slices and portions are concerned, it is certified Italia Alleva, brand which reflects the product nature, its Italian origins and its authenticity, by controlling cattle breeding and feeds up to all production and sale process.
- Could you please introduce us the technological innovations applied in your company? Which impact do they have on your organization (negative and positive aspects).
In the last 4 years we have been doing 2 big investments in order to develop the company business: one is related to milk receiving for its transformation in milk powder (development done in cooperation with Ferrero SpA, Alba); the other one is related to the production of processed cheese in triangular portions.
- Among the innovations we can find also the Corazza machines FF3 for the dosing, wrapping and packaging of processed cheese. How did you approach Corazza brand?
When we first decided to start with processed cheese triangular portions, we made use of Corazza, as a company market leader. With Corazza team we found the best solution which could help us in the production and we implemented innovative solutions. Corazza machines have a strong tradition, but at the same time they have developed a new technology and new controls.
- How do Corazza machines improve the production process of portions of processed cheese?
Corazza machines have answered to our requirements in an optimal way. We have to give credit to Corazza for a significant flexibility, for an intuition which I consider 100% Italian to solve the problems that can occur during all the production processes.
Thanks to the cooperation with partners as Corazza, we are able to keep and offer our products with a very good quality.